We can change the login password and the IP address of a camera when you initialize it. When you connect a camera to the NVR via Poe port, NVR initializes the camera automatically.
Note：When you connect a camera to the NVR via Poe port after NVR has upgraded to the latest version, the NVR might fail to initialize the camera. Go to the Registration interface to initialize the camera.
Step 1 Select Main Menu >Camera>Camera List>Camera.
Step 2 Click Uninitialized，and then click Search Device.
Device displays camera(s) uninitialized.
Step 3 Select a camera to be initialized and then click Initialize.
The Enter Password interface is displayed.
Step 4 Set camera password and email information.
• If you want to use current device password and email information, the camera automatically uses NVR admin account information (login password and email). There is no need to set password and email. Go to step 6.
- Cancel Using current device password and email info. The Enter Password interface is displayed.
Note: For your device safety, creating a strong password of your own choosing. We also recommend you to change your password periodically especially in the high security system.
Step 6 Click Next.
The Password protection interface is displayed.
Step 7 Set email information.
Input an email address for reset password.
Note: Cancel the box and then click Next or Skip if you do not want to input email information here.
Step 8 Click Next.
The Network interface is displayed.
Step 9 Set camera IP address.
- Check DHCP, there is no need to input IP address, subnet mask, and default gateway. Device automatically allocates the IP address to the camera.
- Check Static, and then input IP address, subnet mask , default gateway and incremental value.
Note: • If it is to change several devices IP addresses at the same time, input incremental value. Device can add the fourth address of the IP address one by one to automatically allocate the IP addresses
• If there is an IP conflict when changing static IP address, device pops up IP conflict dialogue box. If batch changes IP address, device automatically skips the conflict IP and begins the allocation according to the incremental value.
Step 10 Click Next.
The Device Initialization interface is displayed.
Step 11 Click Finished to complete the setup.