SD model: DH-SD60230T-HNI
SD firmware version : DH_SD-Eos_MultiLang_PN_Stream3_V2.623.0000000.17.R.190119.zip
【2】Description of the problem
Customer add device of DH-SD60230U-HNI to Milestone Platform ,the normal recording is working , but the ANR function is not working .The SD also support SD card, the offline recording is in the SD card, customer want ANR function to the Milestone platform.
【3】Problem Processing (Root Cause)
First we check the firmware of the SD , if it can support third-party platform recording , like Milestone/genetech.
Check the Milestone software version, and ANR function is available or not
Test in domestic rnd team , and check for the issue from site.
Review the testing on site and find the root cause: Setting from the Milestone platform Client is not correct.
1. Upgrade to the latest firmware which can support Milestone platform.
2. From the platform, add the device to Milestone Server.
3. Extend the unit tree in Recording Servers.
4. Then chose the Camera node , go to Properties Window , click Record tab.
5. Enable the Remote recordings-Automatically retrieve remote recording when connection is restored.
6. Save it.