【2】Description of the problem
How to enable tour options
【3】Problem Processing (Root Cause)
- HCVR or NVR
- Mouse and Monitor
- IP, Analog, or HDCVI cameras connected to the recorder
1. The cameras are prioritized by the BNC ports for the first set of channels. If you want the IP channels to appear first you will need to setup a tour mode on only one tour setting. Open the menu on the NVR and select SYSTEM(under SETTING)->DISPLAY->TOUR
2. Check the Enable Tour box
3. Make sure all of the Window Split Views (1,4,8,9,16) are left unchecked, otherwise this will initiate a tour of the checked views.
4. Now setup one tour under the grid view you want to look at, this demo is 16 views.VVVVVVVVV
5. Select Add, and highlight the channels in the order you want to see them on the screen and click OK when finished.
6. Make sure the custom tour that was setup is checked and then enter 120s (or the maximum) on the Interval area.
7. Select apply