Introduction to the text
How To Setup Tripwire
This article will show you how to setup the tripwire IVS feature on a supported device
- Supported device with tripwire feature
Step by Step Instructions
1. From the Main Menu click AI
2. Click Parameters > Smart Plan
3. Use the drop down box to select the Channel
4. Click the IVS icon to enable.
The icon will highlight when selected.
5. Click Parameters > IVS
6. Use the drop-down box to select the Channel
Then click Add in the lower right side of the screen to Add an IVS rule
7. The created rule will appear in the list
9. Click the Pencil icon to draw the Tripwire rule
10. The Channel will fullscreen.
Left click anywhere inside the video frame to begin drawing the Trip line, then use the mouse to draw the trip line.
Right click to end drawing
11. The Tripwire menu will appear
- Name: A name can be applied to the rule
- Direction: Both, A To B, B To A
Click icon to set the Target Filter (maximum and minimum size size for Objects to follow rule)
Click icon to clear the current rule
Once the tripwire rule settings have been created click OK
12. Click the icon to set the Trigger settings when the IVS Tripwire rule is engaged.
13. The Trigger menu will appear
- Alarm Out
Once the trigger rule settings have been created click OK
14. Once all Tripwire settings have been configured, Click Apply in the lower right of the screen to save all changes
15. The created Tripwire is now programmed