Introduction to the text
How to Config Task Plan on SmartPSS
This article will show you how to config Task Plan on SmartPSS
Step by Step Instructions
Config Task Plan
By setting tour plan, you can tour each window.
Click , and click Tour & Task.
Add tour plan.
(2)Modify task plan name.
When you add new task, you can edit task name immediately. Or you can double click tour plan name or click to modify tour plan name.
Set task. It supports to set multiple tasks. Here takes one task as example.
(2)Set task name and time span, according to actual condition click to set tour window number.
(3) Double-click the channel of the device or drag the channel of the device into the video window in the order that you want.
- In the Organization Tree, right-click a storage device, select the Bind all channels, the storage channel in turn is bound to the corresponding video window ; select the video window to be bound in the Organization Tree, right-click a storage device, select the tie given zero channels zero bound channel to the selected video window.
- Select the video window to be bound, under the Organization Tree, right-click the channel storage devices, select the Bind channel, the channel will be bound to the selected video window.
- Select Bind video window, right-click the organizational tree in the front-end device, selects the Bind IPC, the front-end device bind to the selected video window.
- After the video channel bonding, right-click the video window, remove binds or remove all binds.
(4) Set channel preset, time span, stream type and channel sequence.
- Click of the corresponding channel, in the left preview screen to display live preview or e-map information.
- Click or of the corresponding channel, adjust the channel sequence in the task.
- Click of the corresponding channel, delete the corresponding channel.
Set tour task.
When you set multiple tasks, it support task plan by day or week.
Click to run the plan.
(2)Select device type.
- Day plan, period is day. There are many different periods in a day.
- Week plan. There are 7 periods in a week.
(3)Select tour plan, set time, and click Add.
(4)Set different period task, click Save.
If your device sets schedule, then within set time system will auto plays video according to task. If you want to manually tour, priority of manual task must be over scheduled task.
In New function tab, click Live View.
In the interface, select tour plan.
Click to enable task plan.