Because it is greatly affected by environmental changes such as temperature, wind, humidity, and sunlight outdoors, it is unfavorable for temperature measurement on the surface of thermal imaging equipment. It is not recommended to install it outdoors or in areas directly connected to the outdoors.
Stable and no wind indoor environment, and the best ambient temperature is 10℃～30℃.
The best distance for temperature measurement is the same as the distance from the blackbody to the device.
When drawing the detection area, it is necessary to focus on children and take adults into account. Therefore, during installation, the height between the camera and the ground can be appropriately reduced according to the on-site situation, but there must be no obstruction between the camera and the blackbody.
5. There is a deviation in the temperature measurement when the detection target enters the room from the outside
The forehead temperature of the detection target coming in from a higher/lower outdoor temperature environment is unstable. It is recommended to measure the temperature after the target adapts to the ambient temperature of the room.
6. How long does it take for the forehead temperature to stabilize when the detection target enters the room from outside?
Affected by the individual’s physique, and it takes generally more than two minutes. The installation scene can use the following “bow shape” to guide the people flow and control the speed of passing detection.
Fig.1 Installation scenarios
If the forehead is covered, the device will easily feedback the temperature of the hair or hat, which will result in non-measurement or inaccurate temperature measurement.
As long as it meets the requirements of the debugging operation documentation, the effect of installing on the left or right of the detection area is the same.
Refer to the installation guide of the camera to obtain the recommended installation distance between the blackbody and the camera. If the recommended installation distance between the blackbody and the camera is 3m, the blackbody can be installed at a distance of 3.5 -4 meters from the camera.
When wearing a mask, the exposed area of the forehead is relatively large, which is more convenient for temperature measurement. The actual temperature of the front face and the side face of the same person/same position is different. When wearing a mask, the high temperature points are mainly in the forehead, ears, and neck, and the temperatures are different. There are also differences in temperature between different people.
Therefore, the front face is required to face the camera, and the temperature of the front forehead is uniformly detected to reduce the influence of temperature differences in different parts.
- The visible light channel has sufficient illuminance and avoids the effects of backlight, strong light, obstructions, etc.
- It is strictly forbidden to have high-temperature heat sources or direct sunlight in the thermal imaging screen, and avoid interference from heat sources such as heaters, hot water spots, microwave ovens, high-power lamps, radiators, etc.
- It is suitable for the installation area to be isolated from the outside world, stable without wind, and to avoid the scene where the outdoor and indoor are connected. It is not suitable for the environment with airflow or strong electromagnetic interference or vibration.
12. The equipment is ceiling mount and 2.6 meters above the ground, does it affect temperature measurement?
If the device is installed too high, the detection area of the forehead will be reduced, and the temperature measurement result may be deviated. It is recommended to install it at the specified height.
The installation height refers to the vertical distance between the lens and the ground, and the installation height requires 2 meters.
No, thermal imaging cannot penetrate glass.
Step1 Strip the power cord end of the DC 12V power adapter.
Fig.2 Strip the power cord
Step2 Find the alarm output signal cable on PTZ camera, which is used to connect the sound and light alarm.
For example, the first pair of alarm outputs are “blue and green” cables (Blue=Alarm OUT1 and Green=Alarm COM1), and the second pair of alarm outputs are “black and pink” (Black=Alarm OUT2 and Pink=Alarm COM2).
Fig.3 Alarm output signal cable
Step3 Connect the cables.
- Connect the positive pole of the DC 12V power supply to the positive pole of the sound and light alarm (red cable).
- Connect the negative pole of the DC 12V power supply to the blue cable of the PTZ camera Blue=Alarm OUT1.
- Connect the negative pole of the sound and light alarm to the green cable of the PTZ camera Green=Alarm COM1.
Step4 Set the linkage alarm output.
Fig.4 Body temperature monitoring
- Log into the web interface of the device.
- Select “Settings> Smart Thermal > Temp Monitoring” and check “Enable”.
- After setting the alarm rules, select “Relay-out”, and select the alarm output channel “1” or “2” according to the actual connected alarm output channel.
- Click “OK”.
It can be turned after unscrewing the small screw of the base.
After opening the cover near the device nameplate, the port between the reset button and the SD card slot is the debugging serial port of the device. When the device is abnormal, the R&D personnel can program the device through the debugging serial port to realize the sending and receiving of data.
Fig.6 Debugging serial port