1. How long can the device be stable after power-on? The thermal imaging equipment and the blackbody need to be warmed up for 60 minutes after being powered on, and the temperature monitoring before thermal equilibrium will be inaccurate. Therefore, frequent power outages on site should be avoided as much as possible. The thermal imaging ..
1. Does the thermal imaging device support custom alarm sounds? Yes. The device supports the audio format requirements for uploading: sampling rate 8K, bit width 16bit, .wav or pcm format, size is 1M. Step1 Select “Setting> Camera > Audio> Alarm Audio”. Step2 Click “Add Audio File”. Fig.1 Alarm Audio Step3 Click , select the audio ..
1. What is the blackbody, does it need to connect to the camera? The blackbody can be simply understood as a constant temperature reference source (it can maintain a constant temperature after power-on). The black body is generally set to 35°C during temperature monitoring, which is used for temperature correction. The blackbody does not need ..
1. The image of the thermal imaging device is displayed normally, but the temperature cannot be measured. The device has not been dual calibrated, please contact relevant technical support. 2. The blackbody and the equipment screen are displayed normally, but the temperature monitoring is inaccurate. Description: The thermal imaging device has blackbody, and the pictures ..
1. Can the thermal imaging equipment be installed in an outdoor or semi-outdoor? Because it is greatly affected by environmental changes such as temperature, wind, humidity, and sunlight outdoors, it is unfavorable for temperature measurement on the surface of thermal imaging equipment. It is not recommended to install it outdoors or in areas directly connected ..
1.Install ONVIF Device Manager software Onvif Device Manager software is a basic onvif test tool, if you find some problem when the third brands IPC or NVR connect to our device by onvif protocol ,you need use this software to test the third brands device first to make sure it is support onvif protocol. 2.ADD ..
If you’d like to operate in device web page. But the device is at different segment ,and the device p2p online. You can access to the device web page by smart pss Confirm the device p2p status online ,and add the device to smart pss by p2p function Confirm the device online on smart pss ..
Generally ,we suggest our customer download the tool box ,then install the relevant software on tool box .However,some customer just need the software or intallation package. You can find the relevant files of your computer ,then zip this file and send this zip file to customer. Customer just need to unzip the file ,and run ..
Thank you for contacting Dahua Support. We would like to help you solve the problem you are having. Can you please provide the serial number (SN) of the device? By tracking the SN number, we can find you the distributor and provide you a better service. If you have trouble finding product SN number, you ..
Prerequisites VLC media player IP camera for test, IP.1.1.65; Account RTSP port open Encode mode must be H.264 instead of H.265 Step by Step Instruction Download and install VLC software, you can download it in VLC homepage, please find the link below: http://www.videolan.org/ 2.Open the VLC and click “Media”–>”Open Network Stream” 3.Enter the command “rtsp://10.1.1.65:554/live” ..