1. How long can the device be stable after power-on? The thermal imaging equipment and the blackbody need to be warmed up for 60 minutes after being powered on, and the temperature monitoring before thermal equilibrium will be inaccurate. Therefore, frequent power outages on site should be avoided as much as possible. The thermal imaging ..
1. Does the thermal imaging device support custom alarm sounds? Yes. The device supports the audio format requirements for uploading: sampling rate 8K, bit width 16bit, .wav or pcm format, size is 1M. Step1 Select “Setting> Camera > Audio> Alarm Audio”. Step2 Click “Add Audio File”. Fig.1 Alarm Audio Step3 Click , select the audio ..
1. What is the blackbody, does it need to connect to the camera? The blackbody can be simply understood as a constant temperature reference source (it can maintain a constant temperature after power-on). The black body is generally set to 35°C during temperature monitoring, which is used for temperature correction. The blackbody does not need ..
1. The image of the thermal imaging device is displayed normally, but the temperature cannot be measured. The device has not been dual calibrated, please contact relevant technical support. 2. The blackbody and the equipment screen are displayed normally, but the temperature monitoring is inaccurate. Description: The thermal imaging device has blackbody, and the pictures ..
1. Can the thermal imaging equipment be installed in an outdoor or semi-outdoor? Because it is greatly affected by environmental changes such as temperature, wind, humidity, and sunlight outdoors, it is unfavorable for temperature measurement on the surface of thermal imaging equipment. It is not recommended to install it outdoors or in areas directly connected ..